Terms and Conditions
4. MINIMUM AGE. You must be at least 18 years old to access and participate on this https://www.litpro.ca. You guarantee and warrant you are at least 18 years old and are able to enter into this Agreement from a legal perspective.
5. EBOOK SIGNUPS AND MAILINGS. You have the option, but not obligation, to sign up and receive a free eBook from us. Should you do so, you are agreeing to receive further emailings from us of a commercial nature.
7. USE OF SOFTWARE. LITPro.ca may make certain software available to you from the https://www.litpro.ca. If you download software from the https://www.litpro.ca, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and acLITPro.caing data (collectively, ”Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by LITPro.ca, for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. LITPro.ca does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and LITPro.ca retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by LITPro.ca or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner.
8. USER CONTENT. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (”User Content”) to the https://www.litpro.ca, you are granting LITPro.ca, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a permanent, non-exclusive license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet businesses of LITPro.ca, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that LITPro.ca may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the https://www.litpro.ca, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
9. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the https://www.litpro.ca, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the https://www.litpro.ca is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of the intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, ”Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you. All Digital Millennium Copyright Act matters are processed pursuant to our DMCA Policy, which you may access via the DMCA link at the bottom of the page.
10. INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any Content that (a) is libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; (b) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation; (c) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services; or (d) provides medical advice to other users. LITPro.ca reserves the right to terminate your receipt, transmission, or other distribution of any such material using the https://www.litpro.ca, and, if applicable, to delete any such material from its servers. The LITPro.ca intends to cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials or agencies in the investigation of any violation of these Terms or of any applicable laws.
11. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the https://www.litpro.ca, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the https://www.litpro.ca is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of the intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, ”Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your account. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
12. NO WARRANTIES. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES. WE ARE MAKING THE https://www.litpro.ca AVAILABLE ”AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE https://www.litpro.ca OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE https://www.litpro.ca, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE https://www.litpro.ca OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE https://www.litpro.ca OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
13. LIMITED LIABILITY. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE https://www.litpro.ca OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY US. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
15. PROHIBITED USES. We impose certain restrictions on your permissible use of the https://www.litpro.ca. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the https://www.litpro.ca, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the https://www.litpro.ca, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the https://www.litpro.ca, overloading, ”flooding,” ”spamming,” ”mail bombing,” ”crashing” or instituting a ”DDOS” attack on the https://www.litpro.ca; (d) using the https://www.litpro.ca to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the https://www.litpro.ca; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by us in providing the https://www.litpro.ca. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
17. COPYRIGHT. All contents of https://www.litpro.ca or Service are Copyright © ’. 2020 .’ ’. .’.
19. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the https://www.litpro.ca should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by us or by any third party.
20. UNITED STATES USE ONLY. The https://www.litpro.ca is controlled and operated by LITPro.ca from its offices in the State of California. The domain of the webhttps://www.litpro.ca is registered in the United States and the https://www.litpro.ca is hosted in the United States. The intended audience for this https://www.litpro.ca consists of individuals in the United States only. The LITPro.ca makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the https://www.litpro.ca should not be construed as LITPro.ca’s purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than California and the United States.
21. AMENDMENTS. LITPro.ca reserves the right to amend these Terms. Should LITPro.ca seek to make such an amendment, which we determine is material in our sole discretion, we shall:
(a) Provide you notice by email of said change 15 days prior to the change going into force, and
(b) Publish on the home page the fact an amendment will be made.
Should a court of competent jurisdiction rule this Amendment provision invalid, then this Amendment clause be terminated as part of this agreement. All amendments to the Terms shall be forward-looking.