- 1 What Is A Consumer Proposal (updated 2021) And How Much Does It Cost?
- 2 Bankruptcy Oshawa
- 3 New – What is Surplus Income Payments
- 4 What Is The Canadian Emergency Wage Subsidy CEWS
- 5 Will I Lose My Home or Car if I File for Bankruptcy?
- 6 Can Bankruptcy or Consumer Proposal Eliminate Tax Debt?
- 7 Home Mortgage for Single Parents: Real Estate Options For Single Parents
- 8 What is the difference between a consumer proposal and debt consolidation?
- 9 Bankruptcy Questions & Answers to Help You Understand the Process
- 10 Can Tax Debt Be Included in Bankruptcies, Consumer Proposals & Tax Debt?
- 11 How to Get Debt Consolidation with Bad Credit
- 12 Debt Recovery Services: How to Deal with Them & Stop Debt Collectors
- 13 Credit Counselling: Is It the Right Choice for You?
- 14 Credit Repair Tactics to Help You Rebuild Your Financial Life
- 15 Dealing with CRA and Tax Debt Problems
- 16 What is a Net Worth Audit?
- 17 Is There Any Way to Make Tax Debt Easier to Pay?
- 18 Cash Store Loans & Why to Avoid Them
- 19 Would A Debt Consolidation Loan Work For Me
- 20 Tax Debt Causing Stress? Here’s What You Can Do
- 21 Does CRA Keep your Refund in the Year that you do a Consumer Proposal
- 22 Bankruptcy vs Consumer Proposal: All you Need to Know
- 23 10 Ways to Solve Tax Debt Problems – Updated 2021
- 24 What Are Input Tax Credits (GST Canada)?
- 25 Income Tax Debt Relief Option
- 26 Will the CRA Forgive My Tax Debt?
- 27 Free Canadian Government Grants To Pay Off Debt
- 28 Understanding the Possible Disadvantages of Consumer Proposal
- 29 What Licensed Insolvency Trustees Will Tell You About Personal Bankruptcy
- 30 How Does a Debt Consumer Proposal Work? – updated 2021
- 31 Ways to Reduce the Tax Debt Owed to the CRA
- 32 Consumer Proposal vs Debt Consolidation
- 33 Using a Trustee for Bankruptcy & Debt Relief
- 34 RRSP and Bankruptcy Details You Need to Know
- 35 Retail Bankruptcies Increase Due to COVID-19 Pandemic
- 36 Consumer Debtor Protection of Canada & What They Do
- 37 Insolvency: What Does it Mean & Is It the Same as Bankruptcy?
- 38 What Are The Difference Between Secured and Unsecured Debts?
- 39 When Filing for Bankruptcy What Role Does a Insolvency Trustee Play?
- 40 Stopping Tax Debt Collection Actions
A consumer proposal is a legal procedure that is developed for people that are not able to pay their debts completely, but who have the capability to pay a portion of the cash owing.
Filing for bankruptcy in Oshawa it was never easier than right now. Contact our LITPro Licensed Insolvency Trustee in Oshawa for a free consultation and start being debt free.
Your Surplus Income Can Determine The Length Of Your Bankruptcy. Your bankruptcy trustee takes a lot more into account than simply your paycheque.
What is CEWS in Canada? Retailers in Canada who have seen a drop in revenue due to the pandemic may be eligible for a subsidy to cover part of their loss. See how you can apply
Will I Lose My Home or Car if I File for Bankruptcy?The goal of the bankruptcy process is to provide people who are struggling with debt with an option to eliminate those debts and start fresh.[wpseo_breadcrumb] What Occurs to your Home or Car if you Declare...
Two processes that could be eliminate your tax debt are consumer proposal and bankruptcy. Learn about these two debt management options and let LIT select which is the best for you.
Mortgage For Single Parents How difficult is to obtain a mortgage for single moms, or single dads? It is too scary to think that far? Actually, it is easier then you think, keep reading[wpseo_breadcrumb] Mortgage for Single Parents Being a single parent has...
A Consumer Proposal is a Debt Solution that allows you to settle your debts for less than you owe by making an arrangement with your creditors and consolidating your debts.
Answers to some of the most common bankruptcy questions, as well as details about bankruptcy alternatives such as consumer proposal.
Can Tax Debt Be Included in Bankruptcies, Consumer Proposals & Tax Debt? You can keep your car, home, and RRSP Stop harassing creditor calls immediately Improve personal cash flow quickly We negotiate your debt and provide a path to financial stability Lowers your...
If you have bad credit, getting a debt consolidation loan that works for you may not be easy. Check out the debt relief options you may have and how to get a debt consolidation loan.
How to deal with debt recovery services, what debt collectors can do, and how you can stop these collection agencies from calling.
If you’re struggling with debt, you might be wondering if credit counselling is right for you. Here is some information that can help you make this decision.
How credit repair companies work and what you can do to improve your credit on your own.
Find out what actions the CRA can take if you owe tax debt and how you can put a stop to wage garnishment, frozen bank accounts, and more.
The CRA can revise and compare the lifestyle of a taxpayer’s against their income tax report. Check how to avoid the net worth audit, and if you have an audit, see how you can resolve it.
Tax debt owed to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) can be tough to deal with. Here are some options that can make handling it easier.
Getting payday loans or cash advances from the Cash Store or any similar lender can lead to serious financial trouble. Find out why.
If you have too much debt and you can’t make your payments, getting a consolidation loan could help. However, there are positives an negatives and other options might a better idea.
One of the most stressful aspects of dealing with debt is feeling unsure and worried about what will happen next. So what you will do? Read the 3 minutes article.
A consumer proposal can be a way to pay only a portion of the debt you owe. But how much? Check it out this article.
By comparing bankruptcy vs consumer proposal, you can understand the details of both options, including their potential pros and cons, and then use this information to figure out if either of these processes makes sense for you.
The Canada Revenue Agency has very strong collection powers that it uses to collect tax debt that is owed to it and to influence negotiations. Check out for tips how you can repay a portion of the debt you owe, rather than the full amount
GST/HST registrants may recover the GST/HST paid or owed on purchases and expenses related to commercial activities by claiming the Input Tax Credits.
In some situations, the CRA may be willing to reduce interest and penalty charges. However, this is only possible in instances where unforeseen circumstances prevented a taxpayer from meeting their tax obligations.
When applying for taxpayer relief, working with an experienced professional is critical. Even small mistakes in your application could result in it being rejected. An expert will give you the best chance of having success with your application.
The Canadian federal government has assembled many small business loans as well as grants programs.
A consumer proposal may be one of the options. Before you decide if this option is right for you, you’ll want to understand the process.
When you meet with a trustee, they will review your financial situation and help you understand the available options. If you decide that filing for personal bankruptcy makes the most sense for you, the trustee will complete the necessary forms and send them to your unsecured creditors.
If you are asking “what is a consumer proposal?” or “how does a consumer proposal work?” here are some details about the process and answers to some common questions that can help you.
Clearly, no one wants to be in a situation where the CRA takes collection actions. Not only are these actions disruptive and inconvenient, but they can cause incredible stress as well.
If you are looking at consumer proposal vs debt consolidation and are wondering if either of these options is right for you, it’s important to remember that each financial situation is unique. There is no single debt relief option that is perfect for everyone.
Reduce Your Debt By Up To 80% You can keep your car, home, and RRSP Stop harassing creditor calls immediately Improve personal cash flow quickly We negotiate your debt and provide a path to financial stability Lowers your payment Works with any level of credit score...
Common RRSP and Bankruptcy Questions and Answers You can keep your car, home, and RRSP Stop harassing creditor calls immediately Improve personal cash flow quickly We negotiate your debt and provide a path to financial stability Lowers your payment Works with any...
COVID-19 Pandemic and Lock-downs Causing Financial Harm to Businesses & Individuals [wpseo_breadcrumb] Retail Bankruptcies Increase Due to COVID-19 Pandemic The COVID-19 pandemic has altered nearly every aspect of life. Areas that have been hit...
Consumer Debtor Protection of Canada & What They Do You can keep your car, home, and RRSP Stop harassing creditor calls immediately Improve personal cash flow quickly We negotiate your debt and provide a path to financial stability Lowers your payment Works with...
Insolvency: What Does it Mean and Is It the Same as Bankruptcy?[wpseo_breadcrumb] What Does Insolvency Mean? When it comes to financial matters, two words you may have heard are the terms “insolvency” and “bankruptcy.” In fact, it’s a common misconception that...
Secured debt vs Unsecured Debt, differences, and what are they? This article explains the differences between these two types of debts.
If you are struggling financially, Licensed Insolvency Trustees can help you understand your options and whether or not filing for bankruptcy is right for you
How to Stop CRA Tax Debt Collection Action?[wpseo_breadcrumb] Stopping Tax Debt Collection Actions If you owe tax debt, do not pay, and do not make a payment arrangement with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), it can take serious collection action against you. The...